From normal wear and tear to injuries, we put our bodies through a lot. But treating aches and pains doesn't always have to mean surgery. Turn to Shreveport Aquatic and Land Therapies in Shreveport, LA for non-surgical relief from all kinds of ailments.
Our treatments can help with diagnoses like...
- Chronic pain syndromes from injuries or conditions like fibromyalgia. Our therapies can help you improve muscle and joint strength, which can reduce pain without putting excessive stress on your body.
- Upper and lower back pain. From acute pain caused by fractures or herniated disks to chronic pain from osteoporosis. We can help soothe your back, whether you suffered an injury or are dealing with the consequences of poor posture.
- Lumbar radiculopathy and sciatica. This condition is caused by a pinched or injured nerve in your lower back, often due to a sedentary lifestyle. Physical therapy can help you recover without invasive surgery.
- Osteoarthritis of the spine. The most common form of arthritis, millions of people suffer from this inflammation of the joints. While chronic osteoarthritis can be caused by aging, aquatic therapy can help you lessen pain in a comfortable environment.
- Shoulder impingement syndrome. Often caused by repetitive shoulder use from manual labor or sports, this condition can lead to serious conditions like rotator cuff tears. Our therapist can help you improve your shoulder mobility and ease shoulder pain.
Get help with everything from chronic arthritis to acute back pain by calling 318-383-0022.